Digital Complexion Primer for oily skin is a functional matt primer that has a smoothing effect. Innovative special elastomer powder particles used in the formula, are proven to reduce shine by absorbing excess sebum and oils. Working in synergy with silky elastomers, the velvet gel fills pores and fine lines, visibly reducing texture and masking minor imperfections. Vegan certified.
The Digital Complexion Primer for oily skin is applied after the usual skin care routine and before make-up application. Shake the tube well before use. If applying to your own face, massage evenly into the skin, with the tips of your fingers, ensuring your hands are clean first. A soft foundation or blending brush can also be used if preferred. Avoid applying on areas of dry or dehydrated skin.
- Both primers can be used separately on the face to combat combination skin types.
- Apply a little of the Digital Complexion Primer for oily skin in greasy eyelids to increase eye shadow durability and prevent creasing.
- Use a small amount at a time, the product is high-performance and doesn’t need a lot to be effective.
- If unsure which to use check the skin on camera and see where it looks oily and dry, then treat appropriately.
- When applying the primers look for a visible change in the skin before adding more.
- Remove excess product by blotting with a tissue before applying foundation.
Disiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Tocopherol, Butylene Glycol, Isoceteth-10
- skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- fragrance free
- free from pigments
- mineral oil free
- smooth application
- for sensitive skin
Details: 20 ml