What is included in the depotting package:
- Zoom, phone or in-person consultation to determine the best way to condense for you and your kit
- You can choose to bring your own packaging for us to put the items in OR purchase what we carry in store
- This price is ONLY for the items we break down and put into magnetic palettes or other packaging (see Kit Condensing - Repressing for your other items)
- Price is for labor per hour
- We dispose of the packaging. Please state if you would like the packaging back
**Mail in services same as above. Client is responsible for shipping costs**
What is kit condensing: It is taking products out of its current packaging and putting them into magnetic palettes, smaller packaging and even repressing items into different/smaller pans.
Why should I condense my kit:
- Less weight to carry (save your back!)
- Ability to create micro kits
- Carrying less bags
- Quicker working time, setup and teardown
- SO SATISFYING
- Being able to carry more items in the same amount of space so you are ready for anything thrown your way
- And many more!
Why should I have someone else condense my items: We have spent hours perfecting ways to condense your kit. We know how to de-package your items in a safe and effective way for next to zero makeup casualties. It takes time invested to properly condense everything, time you may not have. We have experimented with hundreds of ways to repackage and repress items so that we can pass that knowledge on to you so you don't have to waste time and money figuring out what works and what does not.
**If services are performed outside of normal business hours, a $25 fee per hour will be added**
Disclosures: Last Looks and its employees are not responsible for items lost/broken in transit. Kit condensing service time frames vary on a case by case basis. Please disclose if this is a rush order and purchase the corresponding rush add on. By purchasing this service you agree to the above.